– I sanitize all contact surfaces after every client (massage table, face cradle, arm rest, chairs, counters, oil bottle, door handles, light switches, floor).
– As usual, fresh sheets are used for every client.
– All linens are washed in hot water and bleach.
Please remember to:
– Wash your hands thoroughly before and after the massage.
– Use the hand sanitizer at your disposal.
– Avoid touching your face.
* Even when we are not sick, we might sneeze or cough, so if you feel the need to do this during a session, please let me know and I’ll step 6 feet away from the massage table. Remember to sneeze or cough in your elbow. I’ll do the same if I need to sneeze or cough.
* If you want me to wear a mask during a session, please don’t hesitate to ask me.
I do care about your safety and do my best to keep the premises as clean and sanitized as possible to respect this safety protocol, but please understand that risk 0 doesn’t exist, wherever you go. By visiting me for a massage session, it implies that we both understand this.
Thank you for your visit and your trust!