- I sanitize with wipes and sprays all contact surfaces after every client (massage table, face cradle, arm rest, chairs, counters, oil bottle, door handles, light switches, floor).
- As usual, fresh sheets are used for every client.
- All linens are washed in hot water and bleach.
Please remember to:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after the massage.
- Use the hand sanitizers at your disposal in the bathroom and the corridor.
- Avoid touching your face.
- We must both wear a mask during a session (masks are mandatory by order from our Provincial Health Officer as of Nov. 19, 2020) Even when we are not sick, we might sneeze or cough, so if you feel the need to do this during a session, please let me know and I’ll step 6 feet away from the massage table. Remember to sneeze or cough in your elbow. Please wash your face and hands afterward. I’ll do the same if I need to sneeze or cough.
I do care about your safety and do my best to keep the premises as clean and sanitized as possible to respect this safety protocol and the current provincial orders, but please understand that risk 0 doesn’t exist, wherever you go. By visiting me for a massage session, it implies that we both understand this.
Thank you for your visit and your trust!